Cherry Hill Barket
Time & Location
About the Event
The Cherry Hill Barket hosted by Pup House and River Town Adventures is bringing the community together to celebrate our favorite canine counterparts! The Barket is an outdoor market for dogs and dog people. Local, dog-centric businesses and organizations will be stationed safely around our pop-up dog park with giveaways, shopping, activities, and much more! Pup House will be hosting the off-leash dog park and Rivertown Adventures will have dog-friendly kayak rentals for you and your pup to explore the river. Flat Water Music will be serenading us throughout the night and a mocktail bar will be available to quench your thirst.
The community wants more dog-friendly entertainment- Pup House and Rivertown Adventures are bringing it to you in a big way. The Cherry Hill Barket will be the biggest Pawty since Howly Jowly Christmas (if you know, you know).
Tickets are limited to adhere to proper social distancing within the park. You do not have to bring a dog to enjoy and attend this event, just love them. Tickets include a Cherry Hill Barket t-shirt and a professional photograph by the talented Erica Jo Photography. Ticket add-ons include: dog park access and dog-friendly kayak rentals. Tickets are not required to visit the vendor stations.
Each section of the Barket will be outside and spaced out for guests to properly socially distance. Masks are required!
Barket Vendors Include:
-Soldan’s Pet Supplies -Delta Wellness CBD Boutique -Capital Area Humane Society -Walser Leather Craft -Fur Mama Studio -Your Pet Prints -Artist- Amber Echols -Pup Craft -Dog Gon’ Bakery -Pawsitive Print Shop -New Hope Pet Rescue -Little Rose Creations -Jake Makes Pop Art -Puppy Sweaters -H2OSWorks -Fur Real Dog Snacks
Pup House’s Pop-Up Dog Park: Safety is our top priority and dogs will be asked a series of vetting and socialization questions before entry. The dog park will be a reflection of what Pup House aims to bring to Lansing in the future. $5 ticket per dog. Funds go toward opening Pup House.
- Dogs must be properly socialized and friendly with other dogs
- There will be a small dog area for dogs under 30lbs
- Dogs must be friendly with people
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered
- Dogs must be older than 4 months
- 2 dogs per person inside the park
- No kids under 13 years of age are allowed inside the dog park
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog and monitoring them in the park
- Bark Rangers will be helping out in the park to enforce rules and keep the area clean
River Town Adventures Kayak Rentals:
Choose your own adventure with your dog! Dog-friendly kayak rentals will be available for an out and back trip down the Red Cedar or the Grand. You can rent a kayak for $10
- Human Ticket$15$15Sold Out
- Dog Park Entry$5$5Sold Out
- Kayak Rental$10$100$0