Flannels and Fido
Time & Location
About the Event
Wear your finest flannel, bring your friends, and get festive for fall with Pup House. This is an off-leash event separated by small and big dogs and regulated by our trusty Bark Rangers. We will have yard games, mocktails, and hot dogs on the grill for the humans! Bring a chair and blanket and stay awhile! The Pup House = your house.
$5 per Human and $5 per Dog
Tickets limited for social distancing
Humans that don’t own dogs are welcome to come!
Proceeds from this event go toward helping Pup House open permanently and provide more dog-friendly events for the Lansing area.
Dogs must meet off-leash requirements to attend the event
- Dogs must be properly socialized and friendly with other dogs
- Dogs under 30lbs will go in the small dog area
- Dogs must be friendly with people
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered regardless of age
- Dogs must be older than 4 months
- 2 dogs per person inside the park
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog and monitoring them in the park
- Bark Rangers will be helping out in the park to enforce rules and keep the area clean
- No children under 13 allowed in off-leash area
- Human Ticket$5$50$0
- Dog Ticket$5$50$0