Sat, Feb 13|
REO Town Marketplace
Pop-Up Indoor Park
Pup House will be at REO Town Marketplace on Saturday, February 13th hosting an indoor, off-leash dog park!
Time & Location
Feb 13, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
REO Town Marketplace, 1027 S Washington Ave, Lansing, MI 48910, USA
About the Event
This indoor pop-up park is a great opportunity to burn your dog’s energy and explore the great vendors at the marketplace. Tickets are $5 per dog and proceeds go to Pup House in our endeavour to open Lansing’s first dog park and bar. We will be giving out doggy shots to really make it a party!
This space is completely indoors and cement flooring- which won’t be best for rough and tumble play, but great for your dogs to trot around together and socialize!
2-3pm Small Dog Social: Off-leash park for small dogs 30-35lbs and under
3:30-5pm Big Dog Bash: Off-leash park for medium-large dogs 30-35lb and up
(dogs 30-35lb range, owners can decide where they would feel more comfortable)
You do not need to purchase a ticket to see the vendors.
Before you buy a ticket for your dog, please be sure they are confident in a dog park setting, friendly with other dogs and people, and meet our park requirements. Safety is our top priority!
Dogs must meet the following requirements to attend this pop-up park:
- Dogs must be properly socialized and friendly with other dogs
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered regardless of age
- Dogs must be older than 4 months of age
- Owner is fully responsible for their dog(s) at all times, only 2 dogs per person
- Owner cannot exit dog park without their dog
- Humans must be 13 and up to enter dog park
- Treats and toys from outside of the park are not permitted
- All dog owners must sign the Pup House waiver
- No fighting, biting, collar grabbing, mounting, or dominance
- Bark Rangers have the right to ask dogs and owners not complying with park rules to leave
- No excessive barking (even play barking) because it encourages pack mentality and riles up other dog members
Masks and Social Distancing is REQUIRED. The event space is 2400 sq. feet and we will limit tickets to adhere to COVID 19 gathering restrictions.
Please space out upon arrival to not crowd the check-in area, if there is a line, guests are encouraged to visit vendor booths while they wait.
Small Dog Social
1 hour 30 minutes
Big Dog Bash
Big Dog Park Ticket- 3:30pm
entrance to the indoor pop-up park for one big dog (medium-large dogs 30-35lb and up) 3:30-5pm
Small Dog Ticket- 2pm
one small dog ticket for 2-3pm Small Dog Social: Off-leash park for small dogs 30-35lbs and under