St. Puppies Day
Time & Location
About the Event
We know you've heard of St. Patrick's Day, but what about St. Puppies Day?! Bring your dog to party with Pup House at REO Town Marketplace. Your dog will meet lots of friends, get tasty treats, and can even have a professional photo done!
Tickets are $10 per dog and proceeds go to Pup House bringing more dog-friendly events to the Lansing area. At this specific event, a percentage of ticket sales will be donated to New Hope Pet Rescue.
Professional Photos will be offered by the talented Like The Planet Photography!
Tickets for professional photos will be an additional $10.
This space is completely indoors and cement flooring- which is not best for rough and tumble play, but great for your dogs to trot around together and socialize!
12-1pm Small Dog Hour: Off-leash event for small dogs 30-35lbs and under
1:2pm: Leashed Dog Hour: dogs of any size, leashed and ready to mingle
2-3pm First Big Dog Hour: Off-leash event for medium-large dogs 30-35lb and up
3:30-4:30pm Second Big Dog Hour: Off-leash event for medium-large dogs 30-35lb and up
(dogs 30-35lb range, owners can decide where they would feel more comfortable)
You do not need to purchase a ticket to see the vendors or visit New Hope Pet Rescue's adoption event.
Before you buy a ticket for the off-leash events, please be sure your dog is confident in a dog park setting, friendly with other dogs and people, and meet our off-leash requirements. Safety is our top priority!
Dogs attending the off-leash hours must meet the following requirements to attend:
- Dogs must be properly socialized and friendly with other dogs
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered regardless of age
- Dogs must be older than 4 months of age
- Owner is fully responsible for their dog(s) at all times, only 2 dogs per person
- Owner cannot exit dog park without their dog
- Humans must be 13 and up to enter dog park
- Treats and toys from outside of the park are not permitted
- All dog owners must sign the Pup House waiver
- No fighting, biting, collar grabbing, mounting, or dominance
- Bark Rangers have the right to ask dogs and owners not complying with park rules to leave
- No excessive barking (even play barking) because it encourages pack mentality and riles up other dog members
Masks and Social Distancing is REQUIRED. The event space is 2400 sq. feet and we will limit tickets to adhere to COVID 19 gathering restrictions.
Please space out upon arrival to not crowd the check-in area or photo corner, if there is a line, guests are encouraged to visit vendor booths or walk outside while they wait.
- Small Dog 12-1pm$10$100$0
- Small Dog 12-1pm + photo$20$200$0
- Leashed Dog 1pm-2pm$10$100$0
- Leashed Dog 1pm-2pm +photo$20$200$0
- Big Dog Ticket 2-3pm$10$100$0
- Sold OutBig Dog Ticket 2-3pm + photo$20$200$0
- Big Dog 3:30-4:30pm$10$100$0
- Sold OutBig Dog 3:30-4:30pm + photo$20$200$0